Pages

March 15, 2011

Filled Under:

ANNOUNCEMENT

An icon from icon theme Crystal Clear.Image via Wikipedia

Hellas Frappe is proud to announce that it recently purchased the domain for the blog, and as such is in the process of being adding new character to its site. Some areas of the new site are not showing properly today, since I loaded the new template... but luckily they are very few, so I ask for your understanding and patience, be reassured that is being corrected as we speak. Just give me a couple of days tops, and everything will be running smoothly.

Let it be known that the comment section is presently not working. I hope it will be up and running by tomorrow, but I cannot make any promises since I still have some coding to do on the template. 


Not to worry though, all comments have been stored, and nothing is lost, so when the site is 100 percent complete, they will be re-loaded and re-appear once again.

Finally, the content of Hellasfrappe is going to change. After the results of the first poll, I noticed you guys preferred more feature stories, every day type of stories, entertainment articles, profile stories and much to my surprise (but I was glad) you guys seem to really like the X-files stories.  That is why I am going to alter the content of the blog, in the next few days, and include more stories from the above categories. That does not however mean that when something is newsworthy that it will not be announced, on the contrary, it will. But now that the blog has some stock, meaning articles, and since it has finally gained the character I wanted it to from the beginning, it is ready to host a plethora of interesting articles everyday.

I hope you guys like the new look of Hellasfrappe. All opinions are welcome... as always, good and bad.


Thank you all for your support and your patience.



The articles posted on HellasFrappe are for entertainment and education purposes only. The views expressed here are solely those of the contributing author and do not necessarily reflect the views of HellasFrappe. Our blog believes in free speech and does not warrant the content on this site. You use the information at your own risk.